Monday, June 12, 2006

No Precedents




There is no excuse for it all. I only excuse my cell phone when it rings unbearably loudly. Or when someone else steps on my toes. I usually blame others for causing me to walk into them.

However, I will create no precedent for myself with any formal introduction until I deem it necessary. Historical facts are unneeded until there is a point to prove or an event to avoid. Not unlike opening a second front towards Russia, especially in the winter. I usually suggest otherwise.

And most likely there is no formal beginning either. I often complain that art has no formal introduction, and that unless one is born into its culture and submerged in seeing show after show, and even creating a show - one will never know that train of thought. You'll only hop on the boat part way through. And to be fair to all - I will create no "once upon a time."

And so it continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home