Friday, March 09, 2007

When lemons taste good I suppose life is a lime.

It is Friday.

Tumultuous days make for numbness and so what glides by is ignored. It is day sleep or ambiguity.


Have filled the void with: toaster price comparisons (I really want a red one)

Furthered by: The imaginative winning of 5000 dollars at Canadian Tire encouraging the creation of online wish lists including:

500 dollars for useless air conditioner

Bicycle Pump

Gift of: Cement Drill for the sister.

However I would really enjoy; a toaster with scenic murals on its walls so that when I create toast I can dream of it in visual comfort.

Oh consumerism. You kill me!

A painter once suggested that: Procrastination is the avoidance not of the project at hand but of those that will occur afterwards. He didn’t believe the statement he merely read it.

As always – everything is merely circumstantial.

So what evidence? can be used to create: The Big Picture.

I have just spent 2 minutes rocking my hands together and flipping the knuckles so they touch each other in a fluid motion. It felt neat and made a neat noise.

I wonder if I should be concerned that 2 minutes of my afternoon was spent making neat noises for no real gain?

But I suppose the real question is: When does life begin, if it doesn’t today? The big problem is the constancy of looking forward without really doing anything ever.

Goal Number 1.

So the learning process begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home