Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sell me sex and life.

Have you ever noticed that the doctors on TV can solve medical mysteries really quickly, and that there will always be a solution to a problem (even if it is death, the doctors know you will die.) In real life though, they never give you answers, and if they can’t solve the problem, they often won’t keep looking for the solution (thank god they didn’t take math; otherwise we’d still be on parabolas.)

Bodies are degenerate. Even while they are growing. Sometimes, I feel, that we’ve lived so many centuries that humans inherently know processes or solutions and that there are only a few things we don’t understand.

But everything is experimentation. People haven’t figured out this living bit. And the reason I thought we had is because every faceless person lives like they have. The solution to problematic locomotion is cars. For real. But it’s not a solution because we’ll soon have no oil, we’ll run out of steal, we’ll run out of ways to upgrade or downgrade. That is not what I call an internalized solution anyway. My solution – wouldn’t you know, is a canoe, or my feet. Why? Because something will always float, and my feet will always walk. I’m an animal and that’s the way I’m supposed to be. I wasn’t pre-ordained by some god, but that’s a discussion for another day. (If you were, then congratulations, but I lord it over no one, and no one will lord it over me if you don’t mind.)

Cars cause motion sickness for reasons. I wasn’t built as a human kamikaze.
That is why my body is degenerate. It forgot how to survive. I think they only reason I made it to 22 as healthy as I am is because I’m well preserved. Like a jam full of sugar.

I wonder sometimes if animals like deer or raccoons (they don’t all bite) like the look of shiny musical players. Do they find it sexy or thrilling? Do they find it telling of character? Does having a shiny player make one animal that much more desirable or alluring to the next.
I wonder if chipmunks pierced their ears if the others would notice.
I’m being only SLIGHTLY facetious.

Humans built homes, and it is natural. Humans, for some reason built everything. The objects aren’t natural, but I’m assuming the process of making it is, since it was done. Are the extensions we’ve created of ourselves inhuman? When does myself stop. If I paint a picture is it me. Is it natural? Or did it stop being me at some point in the air between us.

I wonder about humans and what we do and what we know sometimes. Or often really. Especially people who own gigantic cars, monstrous houses, listen to loud music written over a matter of minutes on a machine, who go to they gym and eat nothing.
I think they’re trying to sell sex. But at the same time – a bird sells sex by puffing its feathers – so why not just tease your hair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home